Friday, March 16, 2007

My 15 Seconds of Fame

OK, it finally happened -- the "NIghtline" segment on "Beauty Tips for Ministers" aired last night, and everyone in the country who was still up at that hour (and cared) got to hear how my good friend PeaceBang literally ripped my "holey" clothes off my back...and not in a good way! And I sure hope it's true what they say about the camera adding 15 pounds, because if it's not I definitely need to push myself away from the table and start making it back in to the gym every day.

In any event, it was fun to do, I'm glad it's over, and I sure hope everyone has the good sense not to judge PB's style savvy by what I typically wear to work. She's a fashion goddess. And I'm just an (occasionally) well-dressed extra...


a more typical day at the office....

2 comments:

Joseph Santos-Lyons said...

Hello from the Philippines
Joey Lyons

Lilylou said...

Hey, Tim, congratulations on your makeover, whatever that might mean, since your posted picture doesn't reveal it.

Is there any chance a video clip of the big moment will appear anywhere?